Sunday, October 19, 2008

Some recent pictures of Evan

Click to play Evan October 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

5 comments:

Lolosblog said...

This is so cute! He is absolutely adorable.

McMGrad89 said...

He is such a cutie. That was a fun way to share photos.

We leave Friday morning for McM. I can't wait.

I will try to remember to charge my camera so I can take plenty of pictures. There is band hall rededication on Saturday and I staying with my friend and her husband who is a KS alum.

miruspeg said...

Jan, Evan is growing up so fast....lovely photos, keep them coming.
Peggy

miruspeg said...

No picture appeared Jan, I tried to add one a few weeks ago and couldn't get it to work either.

I don't mind if you want to use my blog as a test site, feel free anytime.
Big hugs to Evan.
Peggy

McMGrad89 said...

I left you a little award on my blog, come check it out.