Thursday, October 9, 2008

wednesday #3

This is just one of many walls or partial walls that have had to be removed because of damage from the water. Notice that the flooring is gone. All of the flooring on the main floor was ruined by standing water.

2 comments:

miruspeg said...

Just think Jan you will be able to look back on these photos one day and appreciate the lovely place you will be living in.
The pain will be forgotten and believe it or not you will be laughing........still a little way to go yet!
Peggy

Lolosblog said...

Hi Jan,

It's MayMay's Lolo from Scrapblog.

It is terrible the things you are having to go through with your home. I know it will eventually all come together.

I actually want to respond to a comment you left me over on BS, about crafting with Evan. Follow this link (http://jennwa.blogspot.com/).
She has some wonderful crafts for even the very young. I wish I would have started my May May as young as she did her children.

I will be praying for your restoration to keep progressing.