Friday, October 3, 2008

Continuing the **fun?????**

I suppose that my daughter is feeling particularly creative on her birthday.  Particularly mischievous, to be sure!  In case you didn't read her comment to the previous post, she added 7 MORE quirks of mine.  Since it's her birthday, I'll be kind and post them here.

8. I organize my life with ziploc bags.  I love all sizes and shapes.
9. I don't like the cat noise "reerr" to be said to my when I'm crabby (at all, if you must know!)
10.  I don't like the back of my neck touched, ever.
11. Post-it notes are wonderful.  I put them everywhere.
12. Sharpie markers were created by God just for me.
13. Don't mess with me until I've had my coffee.  How about if you top off my cup, then go away?
 
And finally, she added:
14. I don't like to be teased about my little quirks.  They're not funny.  "Don't make fun of me".

Happy, birthday, Melanie!

 


2 comments:

miruspeg said...

That was very mischievous of your daughter to add to your quirks, I am pleased she joined in the fun....you will have to tag her so we can read about her quirks!

I visited Melanie's blog and saw the beautiful Evan there in her arms.....did I notice some hair on his head!!
I am pleased you liked the freerice website....every little bit helps.
Have a great weekend.
Peggy

miruspeg said...

Jan I think it means tongue sticking out... think of the colon : as the eyes and the P as the mouth with the tongue sticking out... also done like :-P includes a nose.
(I found this explanation on google).

I think 'The Little Blonde One' should be Evan's nickname, love the sound of it.
Yes I am having a great week and I know your week will be even better now that Evan is coming.
Take care
Peggy