Sunday, December 21, 2008

Progressing nicely

I've made it through the first week + and I'm feeling better each day.  One week down, five to go with the sling.  Thank you so much for the emails letting me know that I'm in your thoughts.  I'm wishing everyone a happy holiday season.  No cards this year, but still friends are in my thoughts each day.

3 comments:

miruspeg said...

Thanks for the update Jan.
Such a long time to have your arm in a sling. Hope you are getting lots of help and resting alot.
Happy holidays to you and your family as well.
Love
Peggy

McMGrad89 said...

I am glad you are on the road to recovery. Too bad about the sling, but it will all be worth it in the end.

When looking on facebook, go to groups and look McMurry Band...You will find my name listed there. If you need more information, let me know.

miruspeg said...

Hey Jan
Regarding your enquiry about my new header picture, when I was in France in July this year we visited Riquewihr in Alsace in Eastern France.
I have added a link below that shows how truly beautiful this village is.
Riquewihr

Hope your arm it not bothering you too much.
Love
Peggy