I'm having surgery on my shoulder tomorrow. It's a pesky rotator cuff and a spur on the bone - along with a lot of degeneration (how could that be at my young age????). Anyway, since the shoulder hasn't responded to physical therapy and coritsone injections, I've made the decision to have it fixed so that I can at some point resume normal use of the arm - and especially be able to hold my grandson again! Send up some good thoughts for me - I don't know when I'll be back on the computer. Hopefully soon - even though my arm will be in a sling. In case I don't get back online, let me wish you a Merry, merry Christmas!!!
5 comments:
May all go well tomorrow! I know you're looking forward to more comfortable days ahead. And a very Merry Christmas to you & your family!
I will continue to pray for you. I know how terrible it is when you can't hold your grandchild. Prayers for the doctors, too.
Merry Christmas.
Hope the surgery goes well Jan, you will definitely be in my thoughts.
All the very best is wished for you and your family always....not just at Christmas.
Lots of love
Peggy
I hope you are recovering well. My mother had similar surgery and is glad that she did it. It made such a difference in her range of motion.
Sorry I have been neglectfully absent. I have no clue where I have been.
As reparation, I bestow upon you an award. I hope you are feeling better so you can come by blog and see it.
Best wishes,
Annemarie
Just stopping by Jan, hoping you comfortable and well after the your shoulder surgery. I have been sending those good thoughts your way!
Make sure you are keeping rugged up as well!
Love
Peggy
Post a Comment