We have reason to give thanks! Work continues on our home, and inspections continue. The new concrete is poured for the 3 ft. addition to the bedroom. We're looking forward to the target date of sometime in January for completion. We are thankful!
I feel I should introduce myself officially! (unless we've 'met' previously---I blame my children for my early-onset alzheimers) But anyway, I tracked your blog down :)
You are so nice to comment on my blog and I will have to check out scrapblog when I have more time. I like smilebox because I don't really even have to think to do something cute---which these days, when I don't have a brain, comes in quite handy!
Nice to 'meet' you and have a great Tuesday! Congrats on your home progress, by the way!
2 comments:
Wonderful news Jan.
Hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving with the family.
Love
Peggy
I feel I should introduce myself officially! (unless we've 'met' previously---I blame my children for my early-onset alzheimers) But anyway, I tracked your blog down :)
You are so nice to comment on my blog and I will have to check out scrapblog when I have more time. I like smilebox because I don't really even have to think to do something cute---which these days, when I don't have a brain, comes in quite handy!
Nice to 'meet' you and have a great Tuesday! Congrats on your home progress, by the way!
-chelsey
Post a Comment