Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Still waiting

We haven't heard from the insurance company. We need to be able to take steps to remediate the mold and move forward, but we also must wait until we can be sure that the insurance company has completed their inspections. We've put a call in for our attorney and are waiting to hear back. I wonder if some day I'll be able to post and there will be lots of good news and forward movement to write about......

2 comments:

Lolosblog said...

Hi. It's MayMay's Lolo from over at Scrapblog! I found your blog from your links!!

Thanks for your comments on my scraps!

An HSU Grad! What a small world we live in! I hope to visit with you more through our scraps and blogs. Please visit me at any of mine. I can't wait to hear from you again.

God Bless you!

Burkholders said...

Hi Jan,

So sorry to hear about the waiting . . . when do you think you'll hear something?